Whether you have been golfing your entire life or have just begun to appreciate the game, Anderson Creek offers a membership option that suits you. Our challenging course and friendly staff ensures our members will enjoy bringing guests out for a drink, as well as perfecting their game.
We encourage you to request a tour of our facility and welcome any questions you may have. For additional information about pricing and our application process, please fill out this form or call us at (910) 814-2115. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Residents of Anderson Creek – have the option of 3 different membership types. Residents may choose from a Charter Membership, Executive Membership, or a Regular Membership each with Family and Individual options.
- Non-Residents of Anderson Creek – have the option of 2 different membership types. Non-Residents may choose from a Premier Membership or a Regular Membership each with Family and Individual options.
- Business Max Associate Membership – Businesses have the option of a low annual fee which entitles employees AND clients significant savings on daily fees. (UP to 60% OFF)
- Associate Membership for Out-of Area – this membership for those that live outside a 45 mile radius that features low quarterly dues.
Members of Anderson Creek Golf Club enjoy the following privileges:
- Complimentary Green Fees
- Ten (10) Days in Advance Tee Time Reservation Policy
- Special Guest Rates
- Optional Practice Range Plan
- Charge Privileges
- Reasonable Initiation Fee
- Low monthly dues with several billing options
- Cart Options
- Regular weekly and monthly competitions
- Pro Shop Discounts